Friday, March 20, 2009

july 14th, 7:15-ish (2004)

It's Bastille Day. Once, when I lived in New York, I happened in on Restaurant Florent on Bastille Day, but that's the only time I've ever celebrated or been much aware of the holiday. The faerie community here goes to Joss-uh-leen's for a big to-do. Since I'm part of the faerie community now, I'm gonna go.

But first, I'm having a beer and collecting my thoughts (in my big little journal). My attempts to find a lover have fallen through twice so far. I guess I could take on T&W, but I don't know, they're friends and it's fun messing around with them now and again. I was there last night when the storm came and the power went out. They were about to make supper; I had just dropped off their leatherwear I'd borrowed for last Friday night and a 1/4 of a chocolate cake I made (with fudge icing; the same recipe I made for L's birthday; I had buttermilk and condensed canned milk left over). We got stoned, drunk, watched the Family Guy on DVD in their computer and T and I messed around a little. W fell asleep, snoring, got up and went to bed and I came home. I'd had a beer before I went over there and two huge vodka tonics there and I was swaying when I got home. I took the trash out into the alley naked and thought I was gonna get arrested and then put in an insane asylum! I've been trying to quit smoking cigarettes. I only had one the night before last, but chain-smoked two last night. I wouldn't mind being a casual, once-in-a-while smoker if I could, like I used to be. But I don't know if that's possible anymore. It's really the only obsession I've got anymore, since I've given up my sex addiction.

I've been running into S at the dog park. He's got two Shelties, and I dig his mouth; it's his sexiest feature - though he's pretty sexy all over. We kinda flirt with each other, and I left a note on his car tonight with my number telling him to call me when he goes to the park and I'll meet him there... Time to eat cake (I hope).

No comments: