Friday, July 10, 2009

friday, november 19th (2004)

7:52 p.m.
I'm cooking and cleaning. Well, cooking. I'm planning on cleaning. Right now, I'm having a fungi sandwich (Quorn pattie) and a Diet Coke. Not any tapes this week from O. It's a drag and a blessing.

R was off all week and we both did our best to enjoy ourselves and each other. Which actually wasn't all that much. I wake up so early and he goes to bed so late, and most nights lately he's slept on the couch. I don't think it's because he didn't wanna sleep with me (maybe I'm kidding myself), he told me so (maybe he's kidding me -- and myself). Whatever; it doesn't really matter to me at all.

I cleaned the house on Russell Street today. 5 hours. It always seems to take 5 hours. Unless I skip some things and really rush - last time it took 4-1/2 hours. But I felt like I rushed and skipped some things today, and it still took me 5 hours. They don't seem to mind; they must think I do a good enough job.

I came home after that, shaved and showered and hung around the house in case R wanted to hang out with me. That seems to be what I've become, his on-call companion. I don't mind. I've finally gotten comfortable with my role, I think. Plus I've been sickly for the past 3 weeks and haven't felt like doing much.

I went to the gym for the first time in over 2 weeks and was totally exhausted after 20 minutes on the treadmill thing.

No comments: