Sunday, March 2, 2008

sunday

Having a myspace page and a google blog is like having two kids, or two lovers. I've never had two kids (unless you count cats), but I did have two lovers, at once, it got messy!

I went last night to get color added to two of my tats, and my tattoo artist invited me to her meditation group which I went to this morning -- Austin Dharma Punx -- after having breakfast with my old friend M and her family at Frisco's on Guadalupe.

I feel inspired and creative. I want to go somewhere and write. I could do it here, but I want to go somewhere. My first thought was to go to Casa de Luz, because I have a meal card for there, but I'm still kinda full from breakfast, and brunch ends in about an hour, and I don't know if I would get kicked out, and I really need some place to just hang, and, and, and...

I'll probably stay here. Chapter four is flowing well, but I also could stand to upload chapter two -- or part of it -- onto my myspace page. (That's what I'm using my myspace page for, to "display" my creative stuff, book chapters, silly little paintings, videos and other things I've created. Hm, I wonder if I could get S.A.L.L.I. on there.)

Yoga's been going well. I've gone twice, every other day since I got the month card. I was gonna go today but the meditation opportunity came up. I gotta stay flexible, schedule-wise as well as body-wise.

It's been good for me to have so much going on the last several days. I think it makes it easier for me to stay focused.

No comments: