Wednesday, March 19, 2008

phyllis diller killed by horse cock

I get frustrated with internet searches because I'm too curious. The other night S and I were talking about my interest in doing a Phyllis Diller karaoke-style performance piece called "Phyllis Diller's Comedy Record." I came to my computer to look for Phyllis Diller videos on YouTube, and finally stopped myself before I went to the link to see the man who died after getting fucked by a horse. Here's the path I took to get there:

  1. Phyllis Diller's Sink (posted by CraigSD)
  2. Phyllis Diller's farewell stand-up performance (from the DVD Goodnight, We Love You) (posted by jimgor)
  3. TV SHOW PHYLLIS DILLER 1960 RARE ? (posted by TVNETWORKS)
  4. JIM BAILEY AS PHYLLIS DILLER (posted by CAMPBELLMAN 222)
  5. JIM BAILEY Barbara Streisand and Judy Garland Compilation 1 (posted by CAMPBELLMAN 222)
  6. JIM BAILEY as Judy Garland on award show 1970s (posted by CAMPBELLMAN 222)
  7. JIM BAILEY: Madonna, Marilyn Monroe and Talullah Bankhead (posted by CAMPBELLMAN 222)
  8. JIM BAILEY Classic TV (a game show in which he answers in a funny voice yes or no to questions posed to him by Lucie Arnaz, Soupy Sales and two more celebrities in blindfolds while they try to figure out his identity) (posted by CAMPBELLMAN 222)
  9. JIM BAILEY Judy Garland 'Get Happy 1979' (posted by CAMPBELLMAN 222)
  10. lucy - get happy (a montage of photographs of Lucille Ball set to the song "Get Happy" which isn't by Judy Garland, I don't think, but I'm not sure if it's Lucille Ball singing) (posted by rljl219)
  11. Rufus Wainwright - Get Happy (semi-Judy drag from his Carnegie Hall tribute to Garland) (posted by MarcFlare)
  12. David Cassidy Come on get happy (posted by TorvilleDeanFan)
  13. David Cassidy - C'mon Get Happy (posted by n1c0le22)
  14. The Partridge Family I woke up in love this morning (posted by star618)
  15. The Partridge Family - I think I love you, original version (posted by andreklau, a videotape of his TV screen)
  16. American Music - Violent Femmes (music video) (posted by mrmojorisin1)
  17. Violent Femmes AMERICAN MUSIC an acoustic punk documentary (posted by American Music Film)
  18. Erica Loves Cock (on the YouTube "American Music Film" channel)
  19. death by horse cock reaction (posted by maegan 1987)
  20. death by Horsecock (reaction, which includes the html for the actual video, which I didn't go to) (posted by Hjernespreng)

No comments: