Tuesday, October 30, 2007

wrong things for the right reasons

I just tried to put a bug out that Timmy was trying to catch and it stung/bit me! I don't know what kind of a bug it was; it looked kind of like a mosquito hawk but with a bigger abdomen. I'm not timid about most insects, and am used to rescuing grasshoppers, crickets and other things from Timmy which he likes to bring in from outside to terrorize, behead, etc. (He brought in a baby gecko once but it was already dead by the time I got it from him). If the insect I'm rescuing is a roach or other such insect, I'll find something to scoop it into to take it outside (roach pee is very strong smelling)

It wasn't a bad sting it just scared me. I tossed the insect to the floor halfway to the door and cursed at it, or cursed at the sting. I couldn't find the insect after that, and after a few short moments, couldn't feel the sting or find any mark where I'd been gotten, and I felt kind of silly, and a little sorry for the insect; he only stung me because he was terrified because I could easily have squashed him in my big pink hand.

Interesting that I dreamed about spiders last night. Or one in particular. She had a plump body and wound up on some woman's neck; the woman had walked through the web after I had moved it from the spot in the walkway where people were mostly likely to run into it.

That was outside of a house I walked into, in my dream, with R4. He and I walked through the house hand in hand. It was a long house and each room had a group of two to six people and lots of baked goodies. It went on forever. I got a cupcake of some kind in the first room, then we walked through rooms with pies, powdered donuts, brownies, you name it. In the very last room, someone offered us something to drink and I was going for bright red punch and R4 said he just wanted water. I said, "Water! What a great idea!" And there were two ladies standing by the faucet trying to figure out where they saw me perform in my Act (with S1). They were bastardizing the word Sonoma in the most interesting ways.

No comments: