Thursday, April 3, 2008

CampCamp

I bought a three-dimensional journal, so I've been writing in it instead of blogging, so I'm gonna cheat a little and backdate the next blogs and put in my journals instead of coming up with something fresh.

CampCamp tonight. The theme is "Lamb of God" or "Tranimal Paradise." I'm going with the "LoG" theme. A white sheet sort of Virgin Mary style over toupee with the weird-eye glasses P gave me for Christmas. I'm gonna wear my orange fuzzy pants -- which are kind of animal-like -- and rain boots. I'll read several versus from Revelations chapter 7 (verses 9 - 17 or something) -- it's actually an entertaining story -- and then a harmonica solo (with the wrong last note) leading into "Are You Washed in the Blood of the Lamb." Oh, and I'll have a tambourine attached to my head sort of crown-of-thorns style, if it works. And oh-- Oh, I'm going to pour beet juice over my head between the story and the song! I'm nervous; I've shit five or six times today. I think I'm gonna sign up as "august chagrin." I'm smoking a cigarette right now, then I'm gonna shave and shower and maybe have a shot of tequila.

No comments: