Thursday, June 4, 2009

thursday, october 21st, part three (2004)

----------
Once I discovered it, my life was all about masturbation. It took a while to sink in, but it's sunk now.

I was a preacher's kid for a while when I was growing up, and PKs have a reputation for being wild. I heard about this a lot, and believed it to be true, but only in other PKs.

It may be because I wasn't a PK for very long. Momma didn't wanna be a preacher's wife (PW), and daddy wasn't getting the gigs to take him to his dream of having a big church ("then you can make the real money," he told his best friend).

But anyway, that wasn't the kind of jerking off I meant to be writing about!

My Mamaw and Papaw lived in a tiny little town in East Central Texas. There was a little Methodist Church and there was a little Assembly of God Church in Flynn, Texas. Mamaw went to the Methodist Church, but daddy was an Assembly of God preacher (thanks to momma's momma, my Nana), so that's the church we went to when we were at Mamaw and Papaw's, and we were there about two times a year.

I guess a new preacher came to town because he suddenly appeared between our visits to Flynn. Daddy made friends with this preacher - or maybe they knew each other from the Assembly of God preacher's college in Waxahachie, I don't know. Since Mamaw and Papaw often had lots of family visiting at the same time, sleeping quarters were scarce. Once night I was pawned off on the preacher's family. Maybe it was because I'd made friends with the PK who was my age. I don't remember making friends with him (probably in Sunday School or after church), but I ended up spending the night with him.

This kid had a brother who was a couple of years older than us (we were 9 or 10). Both boys slept in the same room. They had twin beds on opposite sides of the room.

[I'M HAVING A HARD TIME STAYING AWAKE.]

Shortly after we got in bed and the lights were out and the parents were far enough gone, the PK whose bed I shared shuffled around under the covers then handed me something.
"WHAT'S THAT?" I asked.
"shhhh," he whispered, "it's my underwear."
He dug at mine and "helped me" take them off.

[I COULD DO A COLLECTION OF STORIES LIKE THIS
AND CALL THE COLLECTION "BONERS." OR MAYBE
THE STORIES WOULDN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS,
JUST THIS STORY COULD BE ONE OF THE ONES.]

He took my hand and put it on his hard little pecker. I yanked away, but he grabbed my hand again and silently instructed me to pinch the head of his penis over and over again, placing his hand on top of mine to keep it there. When I stopped or slowed, he cranked me up again and kept me going. [This sounds a lot like Anne Sullivan pounding the letters W - A - T - E - R into Hellen Keller's cheek until she got it to me right now {sic}.]

When I finally got the hang of it, he started in on mine. It only took a few peckerhead pinches to give me the first orgasm of my life. I was in the fourth or fifth grade - fourth, I think - so I was shooting puffs of air, but it shot into my brain as well. Satan was in there!

I jumped out of bed, pulled on his much shorter, smaller jeans by mistake in the dark. I tucked my still erect, probably spasming penis into the pants as best I could, and paced the room a couple of times them made my way to the bathroom. That seemed like a reasonable, God-fearing place to go in the middle of the night in a stranger's house, too freaked out to let it show.

No comments: