Thursday, January 8, 2009

here comes the fudge!

Night before last I got restarted on the chapter I was working on before the holidays, before the move, before the out of town guest came and went. I feel good about it. I don't feel like blogging much. I'm still trying to get routine in my life, but at least I'm doing all the things I want to do, just not with any consistency.

Today and last night I've been cleaning house and depooping the yard. I also raked a little bit around the big tree out front, because it looks nice and because it's easier to see the pig poop that way. Our housemates/future landlords are coming home tonight. I think I'm gonna have a lot of extra time on my hands because I won't have all the chores that I've had while they've been out of the country, particularly the feeding of the animals and depooping of the yard.

But now, I'm showered and should work a bit while there's work to be done and I have the energy. S and I have plans to go see a movie tonight -- a documentary-in-progress called DIG, about a band, I think. But I'm feeling an urge to work longer, and maybe do some grocery shopping, although I'm flat broke. I accidentally paid a credit card bill twice and a bunch more shit bounced in my bank account, costing me $140 in fees. This is a repeat of what happened a week ago or so, but not because of double paying a bill. I feel like I've lost control of my finances! Ugh! Fortunately, in my current living/working situation, I should be able to recover relatively quickly, but still, I hate the idea of just giving $300 to Bank of America. They don't need it! Well, these days, I guess they do, but not from me...

No comments: