Friday, November 9, 2007

where does it go???

Timmy has been a little under the weather, what with the little hole in his right shoulder and all the opiates and antibiotics I've been giving him and the ointment I've been squirting into the wound. I've noticed he's been sneezing more recently. I think he's fine; maybe it's just the beautiful Texas fall weather. He sleeps on the corner of my bed about three feet behind me at my desk. I put a folded-up blanket there and he's happy to sleep on top of that; he was starting to leave a gray mark on the watermelon colored crushed velvet spread in that spot.

Anyway, I don't know if this is coincidence or some actual sort of physical thing that's going on, but it seems that every time Timmy sneezes, or just about every time, he does a yoga pose and licks his butthole. What's that about?

No comments: